Refund Policy - Infinity Soft Systems
Infinity Soft Systems works as a business and expects the clients to understand & respect the policies. The organization goal is to provide quality services. The payments are required to be made on-time concerning the services.
- Either party, Infinitysoftsystems.com or the client can terminate the contract by giving 15 working days’ written notice to the other party.
- If you would like Infinitysoftsystems.com to provide a longer notice period for the termination of the contract, we can accommodate such a request provided you (the client) also agree to provide a notice period of equal duration.
- Additionally, if your employee’s performance has been wholly inadequate, we will offer you a complete refund.
- If the employee has worked to a satisfactory level but not to the levels you or we expect, then we will charge on a pro-rata basis for the days he/ she worked. We will then refund to you any outstanding amount.
- If you wish, we can also replace the employee you are dissatisfied with and use any outstanding money as credit for the next employee.
- It is, however, important to note that we can only take the above measures if your displeasure is communicated to us at the earliest possible time (preferably within the first week of employment). If your employee has worked for you for a reasonable period of time and we have not received any communication of dissatisfaction from you, Infinitysoftsystems.com cannot call into question the ability of the employee or implement the above measures. In such a scenario, the applicable notice (15 days/1.5 months – whichever notice period has been opted for at the time of making the first payment) would be required to terminate our services.